May 8, 2013

Honey-Mustard Vinaigrette Dressing



Happy Hump Day!





How are ya?  I gotta tell you,  I love honey a whole lot. I also love Dijon mustard.  Grey Poupon is my favorite.  Here's some awesome retroness for your Wednesday!  I was 6 years old when this came out.. haha.


youtube



I'm a big fan of the 80s.  Sometimes I wish I went to high school during that time.  It just looked so fun! :)



I love the tanginess of the mustard. It goes great with ham, on a turkey sandwich, on a spoon, or in a delicious vinaigrette dressing such as this one.  It's got mega zing and wonderful flavor!  Spoon some on a bed of spinach leaves and you're golden!   I couldn't stop myself from licking the spatula/many spoons.  I practically drank it. It's that good.






Honey-Mustard Vinaigrette Dressing

Ingredients:

2 T. EVOO
2 T. Honey
3 T. Dijon mustard
2 T. Water
dash black pepper
dash kosher salt
dash garlic powder

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together in blender or food processor until well combined.  The texture should be runny and a touch thick as to coat the back of a spoon.









This dressing is the best I've made to date!  Try it out.  It's perfect and yet so simple.

I feel this would also make a wonderful marinade for chicken or salmon. Drool.





4 comments:

  1. I love a good honey mustard. Especially with deep fried chicken fingers. Omg, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is OBSESSED with the 80's and would have loved to go to high school during that timeframe too, haha!! You guys would get along :) I also love this dressing recipe. I'm all about homemade dressings that use real ingredients!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS